2004 Competition[ ... more]
Players must apply by the latest to Thursday 23 September 2004 (to ZPKS secretary by letter; email “email@example.com”; or telephone – 01664 565200) ENTRY FORM link
- A player may enter a maximum of three categories – one singles age category – the open singles – the open doubles.
- Entry fee £ 3.00 per person (irrespective of categories entered).
- All entrants must be either Polish nationals (permanently based in the UK – minimum of 12 months) or persons of Polish origin/antecedents.
- Each match is the first to three sets.
- Sets are first to 11 pts with a minimum of 2 pts advantage.
- Serving with ball in view (2 serves alternating to 10 pts).
- Balls 40mm.
Organisation and match schedule rests entirely with the Organising Committee, whose decision in all matters is binding .
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to remove any disorderly persons.
2. General Information
Player registration starts before 10.30am and matches punctually at 11.00am .Guinness Club provides beverages at club prices and offers pub meals from midday to evening.